Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: TD Violet's Album FINISHED!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Could not sleep at all, so I uploaded the rest of the pics to Violet's album. Also inlcuded in there is The Memorial Day weekend fun and Elizabeth (Addy gift basket)

    Enjoy.. start at #76 if you have seen the begining...

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2106337964

    I'm off to crash now on the bed.... [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG -- sooooooooo adorable! I loved this album!!

  3. #3
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Nice album. Thank you for putting so much work into making it! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Elizabeth is such a cute child too.

    Also, Addy cracked me up... I can't believe she tried to drag Toula around in the race... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a fun story!!!
    Your girls looked like they were having a wonderful time!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute album! I once broke my best friend's toe practicing for the three legged race. We ran over a tree root [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I hope no dolls were injured in the process!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your albums are too funy! That Kailey [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I just finished the album (busy day at work with little time in front of the computer) and I have to say Ria it was so cute! I loved the races and picnic outside, and I LOVE the beautiful green blanket! Wow!

    I think Violet will have to come back, but Kailey should come out and visit Utah!

    Jessica

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great album. Thanks for sharing.

  9. #9
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Love the album, Ria! You have great stories- very entertaining! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was a great album, Ria - love the sack race and the three legged race! Those pictures and captions are too funny. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •